- Taxi Pam drivers are prohibited from soliciting gratuities. However in most places in the US, the gratuity for Taxi Cab driver is 20% of the amount charge.
- All published rates are subject to change without notice.
- Applicable taxes will be charged if required.
- Taxi Pam has standardized routes with flat-rate pricing for travel to and from most major cities and specially Airports.
- Waiting time is defined as the length of time that elapses between a scheduled pickup and a passenger getting into the reserved vehicle. After a five (5) minutes grace period on all, there is a $1.00/min or $50/hour charge for waiting.
- Deviations from online booked ride using flat rate will be charged using metered fare rates.
Cancellation and no-show fees:
- Cancellations made 24 hour before the scheduled pick-up time will be refunded 100%. Any cancellations made later than that will NOT be refunded. You can cancel the reservation online by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our customer service at (239) 234-4343 before 24 hour of the scheduled pick-up.
- Taxi Pam, Inc. shall not be liable for delays due to circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to : late flight, weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- Taxi Pam, Inc. assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings or any items left in the vehicle. However, we do have a safe place to storage all items left and found in our vehicle.
- Taxi Pam, Inc. does not provide child safety seats. Parents and guardians of children traveling in Taxi Pam vehicles are responsible for providing and installing child safety seats in accordance with State and Federal Laws.